The Mission Bell Museum
In 1907, a group of Presbyterian parishioners hauled tons of red brick to a remote hilltop to build a frontier chapel just east of the old Creek Indian town. The choice of location turned out to be visionary and inspired, as downtown Coweta formed just a block west of the square brick church. Today, the landmark building is home to the Mission Bell Museum. This week on LoyalTV, join us in Coweta for a look at the history of the building and the area.